Sheley, Hall & Williams represents several regional and national development companies and property owners in all areas of real estate development, including planning, site acquisition, financing, joint ventures, construction, leasing, and property management. Our clients’ projects include office, industrial, retail, hotel, multifamily and mixed-use developments. We have particular expertise in industrial development and hotel developments, having completed approximately ten industrial and seven major hotel development projects in recent years. Sheley, Hall & Williams also has expertise in development funded by “PILOT” bonds and through other public/private partnership mechanisms.
Recent projects handled by our attorneys include:
- Development of several build-to-suit industrial projects including negotiation of the build-to-suit lease with national retailer for a private equity fund;
- Multiple developments including a three-hotel project in Atlanta, Georgia and another two-hotel development in Orlando, Florida for an Atlanta developer;
- The acquisition, financing and construction of multiple mixed-use developments each valued at over $60 million for a real estate development client;
- The assemblage of various properties for eventual development and disposition, involving joint venture agreements, like-kind exchanges and multiple financing structures for numerous real estate development clients;
- The development of a mixed-use project in Atlanta including the creation of the land declaration and the vertical condominium structure for an Atlanta developer;
- The development of former Fort Gillem U.S. Army Base in Forest Park, Georgia for a Master Developer;
- The acquisition, development and sale of Inman Park site adjacent to Beltline for construction of mixed-use project for an Atlanta infill developer;
- Two cutting-edge residential condominium projects on Peachtree Street in Midtown and on Peachtree Road in Buckhead for an Atlanta developer; and
- A $100 million build-to-suit development in Patterson, California for an Atlanta industrial real estate fund.
Sheley, Hall & Williams, P.C. is a professional corporation organized and existing under the laws of the State of Georgia.