Sheley, Hall & Williams was formed by Raymond Sheley and Laura Hall in October 2003. David Williams joined in 2010 after having been a partner at King & Spalding where he practiced with the two other partners of Sheley, Hall & Williams. The firm was founded as, and remains, a real estate “boutique” specializing in the following areas:
- leasing of office, industrial and retail space, primarily representing owners;
- development of office, industrial, hotel, multifamily and mixed-use retail projects;
- private equity investment, including joint venture agreements for acquisition and development projects;
- negotiation of hotel management agreements;
- acquisition and disposition of existing office, industrial, multi-family, hotel and mixed-use retail projects;
- local counsel advice with respect to acquisition and financing transactions, including Georgia enforceability opinions; and
- general real estate legal services for corporate owners of real property, including asset management, leasing and ownership.
Sheley, Hall & Williams has been recognized as “a niche operator of the highest quality” by Chambers USA. Representative clients of the firm include:
- America’s Capital Partners
- Apollo Global Real Estate Management
- Atlanta Property Group
- Atlantic Capital Bank
- Axiall Corporation
- Brand Properties
- The Brookdale Group
- Colfax Corporation
- Core Property Capital
- Cousins Properties Incorporated
- ELV Associates, Inc.
- Franklin Street Properties
- GE Asset Management
- Gray Television, Inc.
- Grove Street Partners
- John Hancock Life Insurance Company
- JPX Works, LLC
- J.W. Marriott Family Enterprises
- Parkway Properties, Inc.
- Seven Oaks Company
- UBS Realty Investors
- Weeks Robinson Industrial Fund
At Sheley, Hall & Williams, we combine the expertise of highly experienced lawyers and other legal professionals with the most up-to-date technology to ensure a timely, effective and efficient work product. Our focus is on understanding the business objectives of our clients and helping them to achieve their goals as expeditiously and cost-effectively as possible.
Sheley, Hall & Williams, P.C. is a professional corporation organized and existing under the laws of the State of Georgia.